Help: Tools - Products
Products are "fixed fee" items, i.e. not time-dependent. They can be sold via the Calendar or else imported directly to your invoice. Add Products to the list on this page to set-up frequently used Products.
Adding a new Product
- Click Add a product button to open the pop-up editor
- Name: give your Product a name
- Active: new Products should have this set to Yes.
- Category & Tags: these fields are optional and filtering by them is not yet available
- Description: this will show on your invoices
- Press Save to add the Product to the list
Follow the steps below to set prices for your new Product.
Editing a Product
Click on the Edit button to the right of the Product to open the Product editor as above and change the details.
Adding prices for your Products
You can set prices for each Product based on date ranges.
- Click the Prices button to the right of the Product to open the pop-up
- Click the Add a price button to open a second pop-up
- Add the date ranges for which your price is valid
- Add the price and tax rate, if applicable
- Press Save to add this price
Prices can be edited by pressing the pencil icon to the right, or deleted by pressing the bin icon.